'Longer opening hours - evenings & weekends too'
Fees to Landlords
This service includes tenant selection, contract negotiation and deposit registration. We would check your tenants into the property collecting the first month’s rent and deposit, from which our fee would be deducted. We would then exchange your numbers with the tenant so that you may manage the property directly with them.
Within this service we would provide everything in our Tenant Find Only service and in addition we would collect the rent every month and transfer it to your account along with a statement. You would still manage the property and deal directly with the tenant over any property maintenance, tenancy terms and deposit negotiations.
Within this service we would provide everything within our tenant find only and rent collection services, in addition to carrying out your responsibilities for the day to day management and rent collection, under the terms of your tenancy agreement, our terms of business and the Housing Act. We aim to keep you advised about your property, carrying out your instructions. Your tenants would only have our telephone numbers and would work with us directly.
This fee includes all of the marketing and advertising costs, professional photography, internet marketing, conducting viewings, tenant selection, contract negotiation, provision of an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement,
Inventory – From £72.00 including VAT dependent on the size of the property and furnishing
Check out fee: from £40.00 including VAT
Tenancy Renewal Documents - £120 including VAT
Fees to Tenants 2019 (Inclusive of VAT)
Before you move in:
- Refundable Holding Deposit (*subject to conditions in the Tenants Fees Act 2019) - one week's rent
- Security Deposit - 5 weeks rent
During your tenancy:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Fees - 3% above the Bank of England's interest rate as stated in the Tenant Fees Act 2019
- Default Fee for Loss of Keys or Security Device - cost of key(s) or device plus £15 per hour
- Payment to Make a Change to Tenancy - £50 plus any further reasonable incurred costs
- Early Termination Fee - costs to cover loss of rent, re-advertising and referencing of new Tenant
All fees are in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019, for further information please visit:
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (membership number D8420)
and Client Money Protection with Money Shield (Scheme Reference: 59244035)