'Longer opening hours - evenings & weekends too'
Fees to Landlords
Charged at £420.00.(inc VAT)
The services included are:
- Initial rental valuation, prepare particulars of the property and market the property, to include where appropriate, internet marketing, window displays, local press and a ‘to let’ board.
- Accompanied viewing whenever possible.
- Apply for and obtain relevant credit, personal and financial references in connection with each tenant party, via a professional referencing service.
- Provide guidance to landlord of safety regulations and statutory obligations for letting.
- Prepare a comprehensive tenancy agreement.
- Collect the first month rent in advance.
- Arrange for future rent to be paid directly to the landlord via standing order.
- Collect a security deposit and register this with an approved tenancy deposit protection scheme, issue Prescribed Information to the tenants.
- Advise the in going tenant(s) of the procedure for registering with the appropriate utility services.
- Arrange for a professional inventory/schedule of condition and check in appointment (Optional, charged at contractors cost)
Letting & Rent Collection
Charged at 8.4% (inc VAT) of the Gross rental per month plus £300.00 (inc VAT) tenancy set up fee.
The services included are (in addition to Tenant Find):
- Make arrangements for the collections of the rent.
- Provide monthly statement of account.
- Chase late rent payments.
- Provide guidance on legal procedures for non-payment of rent
Full Property Management
Charged at 10.8%(inc VAT) of gross rent per month plus £240.00 (inc VAT) initial set up fee.
The services included are (In addition to Letting & Rent Collection):
- Arrange for any property maintenance and repairs as per your instructions.
- Pay contractors invoices from rent received
- Carry out regular property visits/inspections and report to landlord.
- Liaising between Landlord and tenant on all tenancy issues.
- Supervise that the tenant(s) comply with the terms of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Arrange for the renewal of tenancies.
- Serve legal notices on the tenants to bring the tenancy to an end
- Arrange for a professional check out at the end of the tenancy (if optional inventory selected).
- Handle deposit return and negotiate any deposit dispute at the end of a tenancy.
Menu of Additional Services and Fees (Inclusive of VAT)
- Renewal of Tenancy Agreement £108.00
- Property Inspection for Letting Only & Rent Collection Service £72.00
- Additional Inspection for Full Management Service(for inspections in excess of the standard agreed level) £60.00
- Deposit dispute handling (for tenant find only service) £240
- Any other work outside agreed service level £60 per hour
- Inventory Preparation at contractors cost
- Inventory check in service at contractors cost
- Inventory Check out Service Tenant responsibility
- Annual Gas Safety Certificate at contractors cost
- Arrangement of annual Portable Appliance Test (PAT) at contractors cost
- Preparation of Energy Performance Certificate at contractors cost
Please note, if the Landlord withdraws their commitment from the accepted tenancy prior to the tenancy commencing, the Landlord will be responsible for all the administrative costs, referencing costs and right to rent costs.
Fees to Tenants (Inclusive of VAT)
Once you have chosen a property, you are required to pay a reservation and administration fee which secures the property, subject to referencing and contract.
The reservation and administration fee covers the following charges:
- Preparation of tenancy agreement
- General administration charges
Tenant Share of tenancy set up (this includes the reference check, right to rent check, reservation fee and the tenant's share of the tenancy set up)
£360 (rents up to £1000pcm)
£420 (rents £1000pcm to £2000pcm)
£468 (rents £2000+ pcm)
Please note, should you withdraw from the let or fail to disclose any information which may affect your tenancy application the above fees are non-refundable. In the event the Landlord is unable to continue with the prospective tenancy, your reservation and administrative fee will be refunded.
- Additional and Subsequent applicants set up - £144.00
- Guarantor set up - £144.00
- Permitted occupier set up - £144.00
- Security Deposit - 1.5 x monthly rent
- Additional pet deposit - 0.5 to 2 x monthly rent
During your tenancy
- Tenancy agreement renewal - £72.00
- Re-referencing including right to rent charge per tenant - £36.00
- Late rent fees - £36.00
- Visit to the property outside of normal office hours for matters other than emergency repairs, this can include loss of keys - £72.00
- Where appointments are made for a member of our staff to meet you at the property and the appointment is not kept or cancelled less that 24hrs prior - £50.40
At the end of your tenancy
- Tenancy check out fee - At contractors cost